CCCA hosts several sporting events throughout the year all over the Lowcountry, including basketball, dodge ball, flag football, co-ed softball, golf outing, and corn hole. Through these events, participants have an opportunity to fellowship, engaging in a fun yet competitive sporting atmosphere, while learning about the Christian faith. We kick off each event with a devotional and prayer, and encourage all participants to connect with a local church or small group. What better way to reach our community than through the world of athletics!
* There will be no refunds allowed for rain delays or cancellations. If the event is postponed due to weather, we will reschedule to a later date. There will be no refunds if you are not able to furnish a team on the makeup date.
* All decisions of the Event Director are final. The Director shall also have the final authority to make adjustments to match schedules, match duration, and other aspects of the event as may become necessary during the course of the event.
Code of Conduct
As with any supported activity, all rules apply for the duration of this event…
1. Understand, appreciate and abide by the rules of the game.
2. Respect the integrity and judgment of game officials and volunteer staff.
3. Respect your opponent.
4. Be responsible for your actions and maintain self-control.
5. Do not taunt or bait opponents and refrain from using foul or abusive language.
6. Fighting will not be tolerated. Any instance of fighting may result in a team forfeit of the event without refund and possible expulsions from future events.
7. Alcohol and smoking is not allowed at any event.
8. There will be no refunds allowed for rain delays or cancellations. If the event is postponed due to weather, we will reschedule to a later date. There will be no refunds if you are not able to furnish a team on the makeup date.
Anyone in violation of this code of conduct as declared by the event personnel will be disqualified from the event without refund and will leave the premises immediately.